A Taste of Cordova
Whet your appetite for fun!
Chefs, get ready to season your cast irons, dust your rolling pins, and fire up your grills for our annual Taste of Cordova! Bring your A-game to the Ski Hill for this fun wild food cook off. Enter a dish of your own, or stop by to sample the spread and enjoy a set by one of our talented Salmon Jam performers. Entries range from inventive Copper River wild salmon dishes to mouth-watering local berry desserts. The Taste of Cordova will be conveniently located on the Festival Grounds at Mt. Eyak Ski Area on Saturday at 7PM. Chefs, please have your delicious dishes to the Taste of Cordova table no later than 6:00PM for judging. You will receive a discount at the gate AND be first in line to try all the entries when the Taste of Cordova opens to the public!
Prizes awarded to the following categories:
- Copper King – best dish made with Copper River salmon
- Devil’s Advocate – best dish utilizing Devil’s Club
- Berry Brilliant – best dish utilizing two or more of Cordova’s wild berries
- Born to Be Wild – best dish utilizing wild game
- Fabulous Flora – best dish utilizing Alaska native plants
Would you like to enter or get more information? Just send us an email!