Small Fry Activities
Tons of fun for everyone!
There’s Tons of Fishy Fun for Everyone!
Small Fry is all about getting our youngest community members involved in celebrating what sustains us – Salmon and Art. Coordinated by the Prince William Sound Science Center, Small Fry is full of fun and educational activities hosted by a variety of local organizations. Check out all the fun, hands-on activities for the young and the young-at-heart at Ski Hill on Saturday from 3-5pm. Admission to Small Fry events is included with your Salmon Jam ticket, available for purchase online or at the gate (free for kids 6 and under).
Here is a preview of what you will find during Salmon Jam on Saturday 3-5pm:
- Fish Printing (Prince William Sound Science Center)
- Bent Wood Visor craft (Native Village of Eyak)
- Fisheries Biology for kids (U.S. Forest Service and ADF&G)
- Fish passage obstacle course (Copper River Watershed Project)
- Fishing for Books (Imagination Library)
- Story Book Forest (Cordova Library) *up all week*
- Educational games, giant bubbles, cookie decorating, and so much more!