Small Fry Activities
Tons of fun for everyone!
Please join the Prince William Sound Science Center, Copper River Watershed Project, U.S. Forest Service, and their partners on Saturday afternoon for our small fry education activity line-up–fun, hands-on activities for the young and the young-at-heart! Activities take place at Mt. Eyak Ski Hill. Rain location is Bidarki Recreation Center. Updates will be posted on our Facebook page the day of the event.
Activities for this year’s festival include:
* Fish Prints with the Prince William Sound Science Center;
* Casting accuracy challenge and salmon trivia with the U. S. Forest Service;
* Be a game-piece in a salmon-themed board game with the Copper River Watershed Project;
* Fillet demonstration hosted by Cordova District Fishermen United;
* arts and crafts, games, face painting, and lots of fun!
Use Discount Code ECMZ368 on www.alaskaair.com to get a discount on your flight to Cordova!
Copper River Salmon Jam
And Get Discounted Salmon Jam Admission! One volunteer shift gets you a discount, 2 shifts get you in free 1 night, 3 shifts gets you in for the whole weekend!